Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ease Dental Pain with Essential Oils


Across the country there are new innovations every day being developed using essentials oils. One that I recently found very interesting was essential oils for Dental Pain and Nausea. The company that developed it, http://www.thearomaticoffice.com/index.html, is based in Colorado.

To utilize these services in Pacific Northwest, please contact Carol at: carol@solaceessentials.com.

I will be creating a weekly blog post. Please click at the bottom of this blog to subscribe. If you upload this blog to your Google Reader or Yahoo service, you don't have to click on my blog to read it everytime. You can simply go to Google Reader or Yahoo each time to see any updates to my blog.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments on my posts as well. Please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Here's an example of a comment! I hope you guys love the new Solace Essentials Blog postings. I will try to keep them informative and yet pertinent and personal.

    Namaste,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete